The City of Sanctuary Business and Enterprise program would like to congratulate Rami on launching his new business, Shiny Bright Windows, offering window cleaning in Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow, as well as gutter cleaning and conservatory cleaning and power washing.
Rami first approached is mid 2021 with his business idea and having experience in this area in Syria and Ireland, and with a good mind for business and customer service we were delighted to support him.
Rami was very eager to complete all the government requirements so that his business would be official and that all the paper work for the government and for revenue would be completed correctly.
Rami attended a number of our monthly meetings and received intensive 1-1 support from our team as he launched his business. In particular we assisted with:
- Documenting a Business Plan for Shiny Bright Windows, including costs and projections
- Company Formation (Registering a Business Name with the Company Registration Office)
- Access to the Back to Work Enterprise Allowance (BTWEA). This important payment allows an entrepreneur to keep their full social welfare payment for their first year in business and 75% for their second year.
- Assistance with a website and social media presence
- Assistance with book keeping, banking and receiving payments
We are now working with Rami to assist him to access the full range of grants available to his business (up to €2500).
Rami and our team would like to acknowledge the advice and assistance we received from Sean in the Inner City Enterprise Office, Jean in the Open Doors Initiative, Fiona in the BTWEA Section of Dept of Social Protection and his local AIB bank.
So now you know who to call for excellent service if you need your window cleaning in Dublin!